Today, I am remembering this precious gift.
I unfortunately did not get to meet this sweet gift here on earth. However, when I get to Heaven will I be in for a wonderful treat (as if I wasn't already!). This sweet baby was taken from us too soon and we were never blessed with his/her presence.
Today, July 6, 2011, I was supposed to meet my sweet baby. Annabelle was going to be a big sister for the first time, and Austin and I were going to be parents for the second time. It just wasn't in the plan. Over the last nine months I've thought of this little one and it's short time in my belly, and wished so badly that I could hold him/her in my arms. I will just have to wait a bit longer before I can do that one day. Until then, we won't forget this sweet angel.
Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister love you!
1 comment:
Love you guys!
Post a Comment