Monday, August 1, 2011

Mother's Day Out Summer 2011 - At a Glance

I don't know who was more excited about Mother's Day Out, me or Annabelle! It was neat for me because I used to work at FBC Mother's Day Out in college. So, to take Annabelle there was a neat feeling. Not to mention, I had a few hours to myself each day!

We were all ready to start. My sweet friend Amy made her a nap mat. Isn't it precious?


There were three themed days and I had a blast dressing AB up for each of them. The first was wear your PJ's day. AB sported her Fancy Nancy PJ's and house shoes.



Western Day - we went out and got AB her very first pair of cowboy boots for the occasion. She sported them very proudly!



Dress up like your favorite story book character -  Angelina Ballerina. Thanks to Emme for the tutu bathing suit and Anna's mouse ears!

MDO this summer was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again next summer...I mean, AB can't wait to do it again next summer. :0)

No comments: