Well, I did it again. I missed another monthly belly pic. It seems like by the time I think about it, I'm in bed and can't bear the thought of rolling, literally, out of bed to take a picture. I'm so tired from keeping up with this super active two year old, that things like stopping and taking a picture of myself (blah!) are less than intriguing. Luckily, before I took my Sunday nap after church, I remembered I needed to take my 28 picture.
So here you have it. 28 weeks pregnant with Miss Landree Claire Aldrich.
Let's see, what's new this month? Well, at my last doctor's visit, I was up to 146. That's almost a whopping ten pound gain since my last visit. However, Landree weighs about two pounds of that, so I'm blaming two of that on her.
At this appointment is when I did my glucose test. I had to drink that terribly, sweet concoction and have my blood taken to make sure that I wasn't in jeopardy of gestational diabetes. To my surprise, it actually came back negative. So, hallelujah! Bring on the sweets!
My 28th week also meant I had to head back to the endocrinologist to make sure my hyper-thyroid issues were under control. I'm happy to report that this issue has almost resolved itself, so hopefully I won't be dealing with thyroid issues unless it's pregnancy related.
Overall, I still have energy, but that's starting to dwindle again...just like in the first trimester. Moving around is becoming more of a task, but I'm managing fine. I'm blessed to be so big and pregnant...so no complaints out of me. We're still praying for a healthy baby with no complications. God has written out her story, and I have complete faith and trust in Him.

1 comment:
You are adorable!
Post a Comment