Oh goodness, how I love you!!!!!! Your smile is infectious and your laugh is even better!! I love your sweet giggles and sweet spirit. It makes my heart melt!
Your happy nature is what makes you. Everyone can't get enough of your sweet personality. It makes you simply irresistible.
You and your sister, both, are quite the Daddy's girls. Makes this momma feel like chopped liver sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm crazy about him, too. But you have a special smile and a certain way of lighting up around your Daddy.
I can't believe you're getting closer to a year old! It's just going by too fast - slow down, time!! I wouldn't trade one bit of this last year for anything. I love who you are and who you're going to be! God is going to do great things with you, LC! I already see it!
Love you more than you will ever know,
Mommy









No comments:
Post a Comment