If you are a fairly regular reader of our family blog, then please leave a comment on this post so I know you are reading it and would like to stay a follower. If I do not see a response from you over the next couple weeks, I'll probably start removing some emails as I have some other friends who would like to be added to the list.
I so appreciate all of the support you all provide through prayers and kind words.
Thank you for following us!
Much love,
Jen
12 comments:
I am a faithful reader....keep me please! :)
I want to stay in . We might not get to talk and hang out as much as I'd like, but I enjoy keeping up with your family stories and pictures on here. : )
I'm still reading! :)
I love keeping up with your growing girls. :)
Keep me too! Your girls are so sweet!
I love to keep up with your little family!
You know I'm reading. Love you and love the blog!
I love keeping up with yall on the blog! Since we only live a few minutes from one another, we should find some time to keep up in person!!
Still reading and enjoy keeping up with your family!
Mom (Bebe) loves
reading your blog!
Keep Me!!!!
Since I don't see your sweet face and those sweet babies enough this is a great way to keep up with the girls! Love you all!
Loving reading!
Post a Comment