Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Trip to See Our BFF's!

Oh, how Mommy LOVES our family trips down to Spring to see Evan, Cole (what you've recently started calling Aunt Nicole), Audrey and Harper! I get so excited to spend time with my favorite girls! This was an especially fun trip for Annabelle, because she loved holding baby Harper! Audrey is still her BFF, but I think AB is experiencing some baby fever right now, and she got her fix through Harper!

The girls started out their time together taking a bath! This is one of AB's favorite things, and to get to have a playmate, well that made it even more fun!



Flashback - here is Nicole and I in the tub when we were younger! We were a bit older, but still...I love that we have this picture together. The comparison is really neat!


My favorite pictures are of  AB holding Harper. She was very still and patient and you could tell she took this "job" very seriously. I think she's ready for a sibling!




Flashback - here is me holding Nicole when she was about Harper's age. I was four instead of 1 1/2. What sweet memories!


We had a blast in Houston, but cut our trip short just a little early. This way Nicole, Audrey and Harper could come back to Dallas with us. It was a blast for Audrey and Annabelle. They got to ride with each other in the back seat the whole way! It's a little blurry, but this is one of my favorite all-time pictures of the girls! I love that they are holding hands in the backseat! They really love each other!

We had a blast! I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Marci said...

What a special little relationship! How neat!