Monday, April 4, 2011

Cooper Sleeps Over

I always hated when Austin is gone...especially over night. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, I dread it. Luckily, AB and I had not one, but TWO friends stay the night. I had a friend and so did she! Aunt Jill came and stayed since Uncle Jonas was with Daddy in Austin, and Cooper's Mommy and Daddy were running in Fort Worth early the next morning. So, Cooper stayed with us! How fun!

I set up AB's table in the kitchen so they could eat together! So cute!



AB loved having a friend to play with!


Then, I thought it would be super cute to put them in the bath that night. This is wonderful "embarrassment" material for when they are 18 to show them later!


They were so cute and had so much fun! Cooper was a perfect little guest and gentleman! He was very well behaved and AB and I just loved him there! He was quite fond of Aunt Jill, though. Hence the big smile in the last picture. He was looking at her. Ooooooooh. Look out, AB!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

ADORABLE...love the bath pics!