Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Pictures with Bebe and Papa

 Before Easter, AB and I went with Bebe and Papa to Turtle Creek to take some pictures in AB's Easter dress and a little dress my mom had picked up for AB before she was even born! AB loved the bridge and holding Papa's hand. She was very cooperative and would even stop and pose for me.

Austin and I had our engagement pictures taken in this very location. It was very special to bring AB to this same place, nearly five years later to have her picture taken.




My mom and I love this picture, it's very "Secret Garden-esque."



She was such a sport for all the picture-taking that was going on. She even stopped long enough to take a couple pictures with Mommy.



We then changed into her {amazing} Easter dress. I love everything about this sweet dress. The color, the fabric, the flowiness. When Jill and I found this dress when we went Easter dress shopping, we knew it was, "THE ONE!"





What a fun day we had playing at Turtle Creek and capturing sweet memories!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Lucky you to have a cooperative 2 year old that'll let you take pics! :) PRECIOUS pics...love her dress too!