Of course we knew we would be taking a trip to the pumpkin patch at some point, but this year Annabelle was the one who brought it to our attention. I think she got it from a Caillou episode, and that is all she could talk about. So the following weekend, we headed to the pumpkin patch.
We revisited the McKinney pumpkin patch that had bounce houses, pony rides, hay rides and a petting zoo. AB liked most of those things. Here's her and Daddy at the pumpkin patch.
The petting zoo was a hit. She loves animals - she gets it from her animal loving parents, especially her Daddy. I instantly fell in love with that side of him!
We waited in line for the pony rides...but were pretty sure it would be for nothing. AB isn't too adventurous these days. I figured getting her on a pony would be like pulling teeth. I was right. She just clung to her Daddy. It's ok. There's always next year.
We got some cute pictures waiting in line, though.
Again, where there's a dog, goat or a pig, count AB and Austin in. They stopped to pet someones horse of a dog that was tied to the fence. I guess this made up for the pony rides.
AB got to pick out her own little pumpkin. I love this sweet face. This is my little pumpkin!
We actually didn't buy a pumpkin from the McKinney pumpkin patch. They were outrageously expensive for mediocre pumpkins. So, on our way home we stopped at Murphy Road Baptist Church's pumpkin patch. We took the opportunity to snap a few more pictures.
Can I just tell you how much I love these two?
We ended up getting a few pumpkins for an awesome price! I even found some to decorate with, one white and one blue-ish gray. Love!
1 comment:
Love love love the last two pics. Those kind of pictures always melt my heart!
Post a Comment