Oh, how I love Thanksgiving! Of course I love getting the family over and spending quality time with everyone, but one of the biggest reasons is this guy right here.
And of course, a Thanksgiving breakfast tradition...cinnamon rolls!
This year was particularly fun because Annabelle really got into the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. She was fascinated by all the big "balloons" and she even caught a glimpse of her favorite four - The Fresh Beat Band! It was even more special because my good friend, Krista, was at the parade this year and took video of the Fresh Beat Band as they rolled by her. So, we had VIP live footage of the Fresh Beat Band at the Macy's Day parade!
Austin was hard at work on his masterpiece. I love this guy and the time he puts into making the turkey!
We had to do a Thanksgiving "I am thankful" craft. AB colored a turkey and we talked about the people we were thankful for and wrote them on the feathers of the turkey. Unfortunately, we only had about five feathers and A LOT of people we're thankful for...so we had to pick and choose.
Unfortunately, the pictures stop here. I forgot to bust out my camera once family arrived. So, this Thanksgiving, the memories captured are of our sweet family of three (for now!) and how we spent our Thanksgiving morning. It's surreal and crazy to think that next Thanksgiving, we'll be a family of four! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment