Monday, November 25, 2013

All Things Fall 2013 -- Thanksgiving Edition

As if I didn't already love the fall and Thanksgiving itself, this year, Annabelle was in her first play. She was a pilgrim in her play. And what an adorable little pilgrim she was, with her little basket. Made Mommy and Daddy very proud!



Preschool has been the BEST thing for her this year. Her teachers are wonderful and I love the social interaction she's had with the sweet friends she's made. This will serve her well in Kindergarten.

Annabelle and her "best" friend, Zachary.
So much fun spending the afternoon with her girl at her school. After her play we stayed for the Thanksgiving feast.


I brought home several Thanksgiving crafts for the girls to do over the break. I thought it would be fun to do one a day and teach them about the first Thanksgiving. Fun was had by all!



Well. Almost all. Landree got tired of the coloring real quick.


But AB is at the age where it was a blast for her. Preschool has also really helped her with her fine motor and I've seen a huge improvement in her handwriting and work!


This is Annabelle's Thanksgiving outfit I had made for her this year. 

I was super proud of Landree. I did Thanksgiving shopping with BOTH girls this year at Wal-Mart. As much of a beating as that was, the girls were amazing little shoppers and this was LC's first time to sit in a grocery cart for an extended period of time. She did wonderful! It wore her out, but as always, she was a trooper.


Of course, we couldn't make it through the break without an ear infection. Landree came down with one over the break. At least I got a cute shot out of it!


Thanksgiving night was fun with the cousins. Baby Jerzee isn't pictured (neither is Zoe), but now there are five cousins! Six, when Zoe gets here! So excited to add to the group.



These two little turkeys had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving break. So blessed I get a whole week to spend it with them. 

No comments: