Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
All Things Fall 2013 -- Halloween Edition
Fall is in the air!! My favorite time of year! Oh, and how it keeps getting more fun each year! Crazy to think there will be another Aldrich sister with us next year! So, we will have to buy THREE matching Halloween shirts and bows next year, instead of just two!!
FBC Garland's Fall Festival is a part of our fall/Halloween festivities. Miss AB got brave this year and tried the pony ride for the first time. So proud of her {although, take note of the tight grip on Daddy's shirt}.
Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch was less exciting than last years. Which is a good thing because last year Landree threw up all over me when we got there. Not to mention, look at that big girl sit up!!!!
I took a day off work to volunteer for AB's Halloween carnival and party. So much fun!!! Love being a mom and getting to spend these fun days with her!
Halloween night was spent at our church's trunk or treat. Love spending time with our faith family on this night. My little witch and peacock were very excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
I love your sweet family! :)
Post a Comment