Happy Two Months Old to my Sweet Chunky Monkey!!
Zoe,
Like with your sisters, these last two months has flown by. You're doing all sorts of things that just amaze me! Most of all, your appetite is crazy! I'm amazed by how big you're getting. I can't get over your sweet, plumpy self!
This last month has brought on smiles. Lots and lots of smiles. Daddy and I can't get enough of these!
Along with those smiles comes a lot of sweet "conversations" between us, as well. You're already a talker. Your biggest sister was this way, too. And man, she's STILL a talker. That's ok, wouldn't trade it for the world.
You're still a champion sleeper. Just like your sisters. You nap great and sleep through the night! Thank you for that, sweet love. This working mama couldn't handle no sleep.
As wonderful as two months is, I'm a little saddened you've lost your "newborn" look. Don't get me wrong, you're such a beautiful baby and just keep getting more and more beautiful. But there's just something about a newborn that you never want to let go of. But man, have I soaked up as much sweet, cuddle time with you as possible. You and I cuddle a lot. Still. I feel like every spare moment (which isn't very often) is spent cuddling up with you.
Especially because a couple of days after you turned two months, mama had to go back to work. Yes, yes. Sad day. But you transitioned so well to Miss Andrea's. Not that I expected anything less. You're a very easy going baby. Not to mention, Miss Andrea's house has been a home a way from home for you and your sisters. So, you fit right in just like them.
Oh, how I just eat you up right now. I love your chubby, kissable cheeks. And believe me, they get kissed - a lot. You have the sweetest little demeanor. So thankful for that!
I am not the only one who finds you irrestible. Most people who meet you do. And especially your Daddy. My goodness, he's a smitten kitten over you. But I didn't expect anything less, he's that way with your sisters, as well. There's just something about Daddy and all of his girls!
Zo Zo you light up my world. My sweet, beautiful and precious surprise blessing. I am constantly in awe that you are here and you are mine. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with another sweet baby and I'm so glad that baby was you. You are a perfect addition to our little family and we are all so in love with you.
Happy two months, precious baby. You are just perfect. Love, love you!
Love,
Mommy









No comments:
Post a Comment