Sunday, April 6, 2014

Two Years Old {Landree Claire}

Sweet Landree Claire,

I can't believe you're two. You're absolutely precious! But, you are starting to show some two year old tendencies. The pics I took of you on your birthday are proof of that. But you're still precious. 




This year posed a couple challenges, but not as much as your first year. You are making so much progress and have come so far! I can't believe how well you've done. 

You are still considered "the laid back one." You're always go with the flow and on board with whatever shenanigans are going on around here. You are also, currently, the biggest Daddy's girl in the house. I love, love the relationship you and daddy have. I just can't get enough of seeing you two together. Y'all are both smitten. It's adorable!

You're smile is my favorite! You and those adorable teeth! You smile 98% of the time. I will do anything for your smiles. They mean the world to me. 



You are still a top notch sleeper. In fact, the best out of all your siblings. However, they rock at sleeping, too. 

Speaking of siblings, oh, how you love them and they love you! Especially the biggest one. She cares about you and adores you so! 







The progress you've made over the last year has been phenomenal. I am amazed by every little thing you do. You do make it very clear, however, that you do what you want to do, whenever it is you feel like doing it. And that's ok. That's part of what makes you, you. And I wouldn't change that about you for anything!


This is also the year you became a big sister. You were just two months shy of being two when Zoe Grace entered our lives. You, just like with everything else, went with the flow and have helped make this transition easy on us. I can tell you love your sister, though. 


It's crazy to me there are three of you now. It can be hectic at times, but I love all the sisters in this house. Each one of you has a very special plan and purpose and God is going to do great things with each of you. I can't wait to see what that is!!


I love you so much my sweet Landree Claire! You are always the brightest spot in my day and I love you and exactly how God made you. Happy 2nd birthday my precious angel!

Love you so, so much!

Mommy

No comments: