Oh my goodness!! Four months old!! How sweet you are Zo Zo.
I'm telling you, nothing but smiles and pure joy from you Zoe. You absolutely light up a room and bring happiness anytime you smile. It's simply infectious.
You're still a champion eater! You can out eat your big sister who takes just a little bit more than you! Did I mention at your four month appointment, you were 15 pounds. Your two year old sister weighs only 10 lbs more than you! Oh, that cracks me up! I've never had such a chunky baby before - love it!
I've been been super impressed with how you're able to sit up and hold your head up like a big girl. Something tells me your going to be the active one. You insist on sitting yourself up even when you're lying down. You just want to get up and go! I'm anxious to see how those chubby thighs will allow you to move around!
What a wonderful Mother's Day I had this year with sweet you! I can't believe I'm a mommy to three sweet little girls! You've just completed us. Oh, how you're a perfect mixture of your two big sisters. Sweet, sassy, laid back, and a little head strong (you get that form Landree!).
I love you my sweet Zoe Grace. Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives! I can't get enough of you and your sweet smile.
Love you bunches,
Mommy







No comments:
Post a Comment