My goodness we hit the lottery with our Daddy. What a blessing he is to us. This Father's Day was his first Father's Day as a Daddy to three girls. It blows my mind to think about. I know God gave us girls because how amazing he is with them.
For Father's Day we got him a t-shirt. Hmm. He's hard to buy for, but he deserved more than a t-shirt! But he's grateful and low maintenance. I know he appreciated it. Just like we appreciate him.
To our Daddy:
We love you so very much. You're so gracious, serving, loving and Godly. We love how you lead and love us. I feel so blessed that our girls have such a rock for a Daddy that they can always count on. I'm sure there will be plenty of times where they will want to go to him for advice rather than me. He's so logical and understanding and PATIENT! I'm sure I'll be too high strung at times! Haha...that's ok, in many ways I prefer they want their Daddy over me. Oh, how important that relationship is.
Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for all you do for us. You want to give your girls everything and love them so well. Couldn't ask for more than that. God blessed us with you.
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Mommy, Annabelle, Landree and Zoe



No comments:
Post a Comment