Happy five AND six months, precious girl. To say you're a joy is an understatement. You're all things sweet and joyful and we're so blessed to have you.
Your adorable, gummy smile is almost too much to take. You're so sweet and happy. Your smile literally can light up a room.
Like I mentioned, you turned five months old while we were in Gulf Shores, Alabama. This was your first trip to the beach. You liked it just ok. You weren't crazy about the sand and really weren't crazy about the heat! But all things considered, you were a trooper! And a wonderful little traveler. We rarely heard a peep out of you there and on the way back!
And -- BAM!! Just like that, six months old. Crazy! You turned six months when Daddy was in London. We tried to let you video chat with him, but you were t into it.
Your smiles have only increased and you are gaga over your sisters. It's so sweet to watch you light up when they're around.
You're still a wonderful baby, but have taken on a bit of a high maintenance nature, lately. It's still pretty cute, but you're more aware of your surroundings and cry if mommy walks out of the room. I'm a little worried about when I go back to work, but I'm sure you'll adjust fine.
Just like your other two sisters, you adore your Daddy. It's, of course, very much mutual.
At your six month check up we learned you're a little bit behind in your gross motor development. I also learned this is mainly my fault because instead of lying you on the floor to roll, I've been putting you in your bouncer. Oops. But you're picking it up well! You successfully rolled from tummy to back and then back to tummy the other day.
You're still quite the eater and weighed in at about 17 pounds. Haha! I love your chunkiness so much! And I love you!!
What a bright spot you are in our lives, Z. We love you so much!!!
I love you,
Mommy












No comments:
Post a Comment