It's really starting to shine through -- that personality of yours. And I love it!! You are hilarious, Z. You make is all laugh with your high pitched squeals and huge gummy smiles! And what's crazy is that we can already tell how different your personality is from your sisters. You're definitely our spunky and outgoing one.
And oh my goodness. Those thighs. Your wonderfully chubby, squishy and yummy thighs. I love them! All of those rolls are good for my stress level. All I need to do is give them a little squeeze and I feel better. So sweet.
And being the third girl I find it just as fun as ever to dress you up in precious little outfits and take your picture. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen as often as it did with the other two. But every now and then, we play dress up.
And how I'm loving watching all of the sisters together. Y'all are so very sweet together and I can't wait to see y'all grow up and be close!
Oh, Zoe. How you being such light into our lives. I can't even begin to tell you how happy you make us.
I still think I'm dreaming. I can't believe God gave me threw beautiful girls. I love you all so much. I still, especially, can't believe he gave me you. You surprised us, but how wonderful that surprise was.
We love you Zoe Grace!! Keep being wonderful, chunky, spunky and crazy you!!
Love you, sweet angel!
-- Mommy








No comments:
Post a Comment