I cannot get over your personality and happy nature. Just when I think I've had the happiest baby in the world, another one comes along that proves me wrong. You're an absolute bundle of joy. Everyone loves being around you.
This last month we've started "big girl" things. You eat puffs and yogurt melts. And, on occasion, will drink from a sippy cup. You just started holding your bottle. Which is crazy, but you made up your mind to wait that long to do it, little stinker.
You light up a room and exude happiness. You've absolutely stolen the heart of your great grandmother. When mememama stays with us, I barely get to hold you. Haha -- that's ok. I understand.
We had our first buggy ride this month too. Eh. We were a little unsure about it.
I love you and your chubby self. I can't get enough of the chubs. I could gobble you up.
And sometimes I do.
Your sisters think you're pretty great. You and Landree don't always get along, but you're still the best of friends. And you think Annabelle hangs the moon.
Thank you for being you. You light up our lives.
Love you to the moon, Angel.
-- Mommy









No comments:
Post a Comment