Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ten Months Old {Zoe Grace}

Sweet ZoZee,

What a delight you are! Your personality radiates joy. You're so precious with each month. 

With each passing day, you do something so funny, cute or sweet. We're all in awe of you. Including your precious little faces!


Everyone adores your little spirit and personality. But Mememama takes the cake on being your biggest fan. Over the last month, you two have gotten quite close. 

This stage you're in is super fun to witness! I'm in constant awe of your sweet spirit. I love watching your interactions with others. 





So much sweetness wrapped up in one tiny human. You couldn't be any sweeter than you already are. Feisty, yes. But your sweetness factor is through the roof. 

You're a wonderful sleeper. Sometimes a crazy one, though. 


How I love you and your sweet cheeks. If I could bottle up the your sweet little scent, I would. I love everything about you. 
Thank you for being such a special part of our lives! 

I love you!

Mommy

No comments: