Our little home on Martel Ave.

We only occupy this half of the house, though! :0)
The view of our little living room as you walk in the front door, and Scout in her usual place!
Another view of the living room!
One of my very favorite things about this house! I'm crazy about the fireplace!Our dining/breakfast area.
The other side of the kitchen! :0)
Yes, it is...a wonderful life!
I LOVE the flooring in the kitchen!
Our little hallway.
Our bedroom...hmm that picture is a little dark, huh?
That's better.
I put these different pieces of "art" work up from some of my Kindergarteners into these frames as a temporary thing until I found some 8x10's that I liked. I ended up liking this better!
My wedding dress, still hanging on my closet door since December 15th. I know, I know, it should be in a protective cover...but it's just so pretty to look at! I only got to wear it once!!
Scout, looking very humbled because she knows she's not supposed to be on the bed when it's made! How can I tell her "no", though!!??
And Kemah who could care LESS if she gets in trouble or not!
I hope to duplicate this in our new backyard one day!
Well, that's about it. It's itty bitty, but it has been a fun starter home and I will REALLY miss it! However, I think God has some great things in store for us! I can't wait to see what all I have to look forward to!
Have a blessed day,
-Jennifer :0)
1 comment:
Love the pictures and the new blog! I will link you to mine! Love you!
Post a Comment