So, today when I went to let the dogs out I noticed this in the driveway:
You're thinking, "Well, Jennifer that would be your car!", and yes, you're right, but there's a little more to it. This week we got a notice from Dallas that we would have to move our cars off the street due to maintenance on our street (one of the many reasons I'm looking more and more forward to be back in Wylie). Austin and I always park our cars on the street since we share a driveway with our neighbor. So today, we couldn't leave the cars on the street. All I remember when Austin left for work (early) this morning was he was running late. I asked him (in a half-asleep state), what we should do about the cars. I could tell he was stressed because he was running late, but he said, "I'll take care of it". He came back in and told me he had moved the car in the driveway and then he kissed me goodbye. I went back to sleep...like a bum. Ok, ok, here's the sweet part. Austin knows I am the queen of disaster when it comes to backing in or out in a vehicle. Even though he was running late this morning, he still managed to take the *extra* time to back the car all the way into the looooooooong driveway, because he knew it would scare me to back it out. Just for an example:
See!! It's forever long!! I know to guys this probably seems like a piece of cake, but to me it seems like conquering Mt. Everest and terrifies me! So, the bottom line is, Austin knew how "backing out" scared me and he took time out of his morning, even though he was running late, to back it in so I could drive it straight out. I can't tell you how something so small like that can make the biggest difference to me. That is why he is the best husband ever (I know, I'm a little biased!)
-Jennifer :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment