Phew! We finally moved into our new house! Last Friday morning we got up bright and early to sign our life away and we moved in the next day. It's just crazy to me that this wonderful four bedroom home belongs to me!! I am so thankful for all that God has provided and Austin and I truly feel blessed to be in such a wonderful place. Of course, have to give all the credit to God for He is the reason for everything. However, I do have to give props to my wonderful Hubby. If he wasn't such a great provider and manager of money (that, of which I am NOT!) then we wouldn't be in such a great place in our life. I am constantly in awe of his wisdom and choices. Yes, I am notorious for always having a case of the "gimmes" and Austin has to bring me back down to earth, BUT he always provides and has given me a new motto for my life: "Sweetie, you can have it all...just not all at one time." Then he usually goes out and buys me something to tie me over! So, yes, "Blessings" is a great title for this entry and I'm thankful for the many blessings in my life. I'll be posting pictures of the new house soon...just as soon as I can find the box that I packed my camera chord in! :0)
-Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment