Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School Symptoms

I woke up this morning and got out of bed, and nearly fell - my legs and thighs ached. I have blisters on my toes and feet from standing, running, and going non-stop all day the day before. I slept like a rock - an earthquake couldn't have woken me. I keep hearing my (new) name over and over in my head. I keep referring to myself in third person to everyone around me. Yes, it's official - school has started, and I'm totally consumed!



More funny five year old stories to follow, I'm sure!



Hope all you teachers out there are loving it!!



-Jennifer :0)

4 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

LOL! I felt the same way on Tuesday. My body was sore like I had just run a marathon the day before. It'll get easier!

Miss y'all!!

Chrys and Mike said...

ha! this made me laugh b/c i remember it so well. i always loved the excitement of the first few weeks of school.

chrys

Dewawn Wiest said...

SINCE WHEN DO YOU WALK DOWN THE 4TH GRADE HALL??? :o)

ThePoeFam said...

Thank you so much for confessing on our blog! That is too cool about the kid in the Two-Five shirt! What is his name!? Maybe we know him!!! ... And your "babies" are too precious! You'll have to read my blog to get the latest story about our puppies...it was a mess!!! ... Anyway, please keep reading and leave us a comment from time to time! :)