This week is back to school for the teachers. I usually dread the in-service part, but today was actually really fun and interactive. Our new Assistant Principal and amazing Instructional Specialist planned the whole day and based it off a really neat concept. They started off the morning by having us take the True Colors Quiz. I took it and found out I am a TRUE BLUE with a touch of Orange. I was blown away by the characteristics that described blue - totally me!! I also found I am teaching on a team of mostly Gold people (which is pretty much the opposite of blue!:0). The rest of the day was left to us to make a power point, skit, or book about our team and the different colors and traits that represent us. It was a wonderful idea and we were able to take time to talk about our different personalities and how even though we all were different, what was it that made us click (which we do!). Anyway, if you get a free minute or two...take it! You'll be amazed at the results.
Have a good one,
Jennifer :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment