Yesterday morning Kelly's class came in for an hour while she observed a lesson. Seeing as that teaching a math lesson to 42 five year olds in one room would be next to impossible, I went to put on a Magic School Bus instead. Well, as luck would have it, United Streaming wasn't working. I was forced to turn it on PBS Kids, even though "watching TV" at school goes against everything I stand for. Luckily, Sesame Street was on...at least it's educational. This segment for introducing the number four came on. I LOVE this song and I LOVE it even more that Feist did a remake for Sesame Street. It made me smile.
I'm now encouraged to search YouTube for all the songs that Sesame Street did for 1-10 to intro. these numbers for next year. What can I say? I'm a fan of Sesame Street.
Jennifer :0)
1 comment:
Aww I love love this song too. I went and saw her live (perform the original) in Boston!
Post a Comment