
I love these ladies - what an amazing team! We dress up as crayons every year, and I love it and the kids get a big kick out of it. Being a pink crayon isn't easy, though. Yes, I may get to walk around all day in comfy slippers, but wearing the long, fake eyelashes, and cone and yarn for hair can get a little bothersome. So, when Austin and I were contemplating what we were going to be tonight...I wanted to have as little hassel as possible. So, this is what I came up with!
What's a crayon without her coloring book? (Front View)
Back View.
Here is a close-up - "Jennifer's Big Coloring Book of Fun!"
What a good sport - he wore it just for me...not very long...but he still wore it! :0)
Jennifer :0)
1 comment:
I love that he was a good sport! ;o)
Post a Comment