Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Monday, December 15, 2008
A year ago, today...
This time last year I was about to walk down the aisle and officially and FINALLY become Mrs. Austin Aldrich. My wedding day was the most special day of my life. I had so many wonderful people around me who loved and cherished the day as much as I did. I was finally getting my dream, Christmas wedding and it was everything I had envisioned, and more, and to top it all off - the husband I had always dreamed about! As I think about how much has happened in a year - it blows my mind! We loved our duplex in Dallas, but we needed something more practical and closer to our jobs and families. We bought our first home in July and I couldn't have been blessed with a better one. We love it here, and are back close to our friends and family. I went through my wedding pictures and picked out the ones that captured my wedding day so perfectly. I have been so fortunate and blessed in this last year. I have the most amazing husband anyone could ask for. The day I became Mrs. Austin Aldrich changed my life forever. I look back on that day with such nostalgia and fondness. I could relive it over and over and over, and never get tired of it. I leave you with some pictures that captured the love that we/I felt on that day. It's crazy that it has already been a year, but if every year is as wonderful as this...I can't wait to see what else God has in store for us. I love you, Babe. Happy Anniversary!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment