Meet Baby Dub! We feel so fortunate and blessed that God chose us to be parents. Especially since we just started talking about it a couple of months ago...we were thinking we might be ready. I guess we are - because ready or not here he/she comes! We found out December 12th, and we were very excited, yet a little bit surprised. I'm about 9 weeks along, and definitely feeling the affects of being in my first trimester. Our first appointment was on January 8th, and the doctor said everything was looking good. This is when we first saw our little "blueberry", as I've been calling it (that's about as big as it is at this time). We were able to see the heartbeat and we were even able to see it move on the screen - amazing! Now we're just praying for a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and of course, Baby! It's nerve-wracking being so early in the pregnancy because of all the worries of what could go wrong. I'm choosing to have a more positive way of thinking and put it all in God's hands. It was His plan to give us this baby in the first place, and what happens isn't up to me, anyway. Here are some pictures from the night we found out!
We're still sort of in shock here!

Those wonderful, amazing two pink lines!

We went over to my mother-in-law's house and I walked into her bedroom and put the test in her face! She yelled at me, "I don't have my glasses on, what does it say?!?" It was pretty funny!

She was pretty excited!

My dad's reaction was the cutest of all!! He knew immediately what was going on when I handed him the test.




3 comments:
I am SO EXCITED for you two!!! Rach told me the other day and I was ecstatic! :) You are going to be a wonderful, cute, energetic little mommy! I pray the Lord's blessing on you, your hubby, and baby blueberry!
Love ya! :)
Congratulations! What a blessing!
Chrys
This is awesome!! Ya'll will love it!!
Post a Comment