January
Ugh...I can already tell I'm not going to be pleased with this "inbetween size" of my pregnancy. Not very flattering picutres, but I'm committed to monitoring the progress. In addition to the "lovely" picture, I decided to post how big the baby is at the time the picture was taken for my documentation and memories. :0) I'm basing this off of the weekly emails I receive from BabyCenter.com that give me a food item to compare the baby to it's size. I ended this month with the baby being the size of a fig.
Ugh...I can already tell I'm not going to be pleased with this "inbetween size" of my pregnancy. Not very flattering picutres, but I'm committed to monitoring the progress. In addition to the "lovely" picture, I decided to post how big the baby is at the time the picture was taken for my documentation and memories. :0) I'm basing this off of the weekly emails I receive from BabyCenter.com that give me a food item to compare the baby to it's size. I ended this month with the baby being the size of a fig.
Jennifer :0)
1 comment:
I remember that "in between" stage so bad. I never wanted to be "big" until I was 12 weeks pregnant. haha. Be patient... it will come. I remember waking up one day around 20 weeks and boom - that belly had just popped. My advice if you want it - buy maternity clothes as soon as your clothes are uncomfortable. You may feel silly but you and Baby will be happy. ;)
Post a Comment