Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Doctor's Visit No. 2
Today was my second Dr.'s appt. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat today - wow! It was the sweetest little sound I've ever heard! It's still hard to imagine there is a little person in there, but hearing the heartbeat just makes it all that more real. It was a wonderful visit, and we're just still praying for a healthy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment