Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Baby, is that you?
I'm not for sure, but I think I felt baby Dub move today. After a very long day, I laid down for a nap. I was about to doze off, and I felt two little "spasms" right below my belly button. It's still hard to say if that's what it was or not, but I'm hoping. In my weekly emails about the baby's development, it says that he/she is kicking like crazy, but it will still be hard to feel it. It's so fun to imagine those teeny tiny legs kicking - the sweetest little legs, ever! Just another exciting moment in the life of a pregnant woman - what an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet! Aren't those first flutters the best feeling in the world? I'm so excited and happy for you!
Yea!!! I don't doubt that it was the baby!!! How sweet - boy, has it been a week - I had to go up to labor and delivery - had contractions.. crazy stuff! We will have to talk soon! -- I'm so glad your appt went well. I love your little one so much and I can't wait to find out the sex!!!
So exciting! Garrison ALWAYS kicked when I layed down. I'm sure that was your little one saying "Hey Mama!" :)
Post a Comment