
Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
My Best Friend's Baby Shower
Last Saturday I had the pleasure of having a baby shower honoring Nicole and sweet baby, Audrey. I had so much fun planning and preparing for this shower. I even got brave and decided to make a diaper cake as the centerpiece for the table. It didn't quite turn out like the ones I saw on the internet, but I didn't think it was too bad for my first try. The hostessess and myself tried to make this as girly as possible and I think it was a success. Nicole and Audrey were "showered" with tons of wonderful gifts. These are some blessed girls, let me tell you! Nicole looked stunning and just glowing with happiness. It was so much fun watching her open her gifts and know that very soon, she is going to be a mom! It is so awesome that we get to have the opportunity to be pregnant at the same time (even though she is quite a bit further along than I am). Nicole and I were four years apart, but we were still very close and were raised together - almost like sisters. It's great to think that our kids will be almost the same age and will get the same opportunities as we did! It was such a fun day! I can't wait to meet this precious Angel that will be here in April! I love you both!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
precious post! I love all the pics!!:) --- I'm glad you have them so I can put them in her baby book! -- It was an amazing shower!!!
Post a Comment