Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lots of Time on My Hands...

So, I realize that in about 6 or 7 months I will never again be able to use this title for a blog seeing as that once baby gets here, time is precious. So, I think I'll use it while I can. I have been lying in bed for the last three days due to some yucky bug that has attacked my immune system. I normally, probably wouldn't take it this seriously but seeing as that it isn't just me I have to worry about anymore, I'm a little extra cautious. It's been nice though, getting reaquainted with some of my old friends that I usually watch in the summer. Paula, Rachel, Tyler, and Ina kept me entertained and pumped to start cooking again. Of course I couldn't pass up watching two t.v. shows that sort of hit home, right now - A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby. I watched those two in a whole new light. Anyway, so after a very uneventful, but relaxing day at home, I've had plenty to keep me entertained. So, thank you to Foodnetwork and TLC for helping me pass the time at home, in bed.






Gotta love these faces!!

Jennifer :0)












No comments: