Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Doctor's Visit No. 9

I'm down to my every two week visits now. I can't help but love these doctors appointments. Who would've thought one would look forward to going to the doctor, but these are fun. This one was pretty good! I only gained 4 lbs. this time! I've somehow seemed to maintain my weight a little better, not real sure how...but I've done it. My doctor didn't have any complaints about it, so that's a plus. Heard Annabelle's heartbeat, and it's still the best sound in the world to me. I asked my doctor when I couldn't travel anymore, and she said about 4 weeks before my due date. Austin and I were thinking about maybe driving down to Salado for a little weekend get-a-way since we have a voucher to stay one night free at a bed and breakfast down there. She said that would be fine because if something were to happen I'm not far from the hospital in Temple. However, I don't really want to have my baby in Temple when everyone, including my doctor, is in Dallas, but we'll see. So far so good and I'm just taking it day by day. Like I've been telling everyone, I'm not to the point where I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore. My only issue at this point is the heat! I am really enjoying this time. I am enjoying every little (and big) kick and feeling her little knees, elbows, feet, and bottom move all over the place. I'm really going to miss this time with her. It's a relief to have her with me all the time and no where she is and that she's safe! At the same time, I just can't wait to meet her! Well, that's it for this doctor's visit. I'll post another one in two weeks!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I know exactly what you mean. Toward the end of my pregnancy it was kind of bittersweet because I knew I could no longer protect Garrison COMPLETELY from this "big, scary" world we live in. :) It is so great though to go through the birthing process and watch them grow. I cannot believe he will be 4 in September. By the way, take the weekend get-a-way. Trust me!!! You will be so glad you had that last bit of relaxation time before she gets here. :)

Evan and Nicole said...

no pics?!