Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Doctor's Visit No. 8
Yesterday was the much anticipated (sarcasm) Dr.'s appointment - the one where I have to drink pure sugar in five minutes - ick! The drink itself wasn't too bad, but the coming down off of the sugar and the after taste was nauseating! I'll find out tomorrow if I have gestational diabetes or not...I'm saying a little prayer! I've gained another 3 pounds (sigh), at least it wasn't eight this time! I'm trying to eat better and I've been walking a couple of nights a week! Hopefully the walking will become more frequent now that school is almost out. My doctor informed us that Annabelle is actually a little bit on the big side. She is 3 lbs 6 oz which puts her in about the 70th percentile for her size. So now, I'm mentally preparing myself for an 8 or 9 pound baby which I didn't think I would have, but I can't complain as long as she is healthy! We did have another sonogram yesterday and Annabelle put on a little bit of a show. When the sono tech was showing us her face, Annabelle looked over and stuck her tongue out at us! It was too funny! I think Austin and I are in for it - she's already giving us attitude - lol! Overall a good visit and I'm thankful for my health and big baby! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh i hated that sugar stuff! blech! i am truly sorry you just did that. my first test came back border line, so they made me do it again. except the second time i got to drink twice as much sugar drink. and give twice as much blood. yay... i definitely cried about that. :) i hope your results are good! i am glad annabelle is healthy. big babies are cute. i love their rolls. mine came out small, but didn't take long to fatten up.
If it makes you feel any better, I gained 5 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks. OOPS! I guess all those ice cream sandwiches aren't as good for me as I had hoped! :o)
Post a Comment