Sunday, June 28, 2009

Convinced yet?

If the post "Rude Awakening" that I blogged about a week or so ago, didn't convince you that our animals rule the house and think that every object in this house belongs to them, well, maybe this post will convince you.

As I'm depperately trying to organize Annabelle's room and her hundreds of clothes, I found it easier to sit on my Boppy. It's just easier to get up from and it doesn't kill my Sciadica so much as sitting on the floor. I get up for maybe two minutes (which is no easy task!) from my comfy Boppy to put something away in her closet. I turn around, to plop myself back down on the Boppy, and I see this...


Seriously?? Does everything in this house have to be taken over by an animal? She plopped down in the EXACT spot I was sitting in! I have to admit though, it was pretty cute. So, I figured there were a few more things I could put away (notice the mess on the floor!) before I moved her from MY spot. So, I hang up a few more clothes and rearranged a couple of things in her closet. I turn back around to move her out of the way, and....

Scout apparently felt left out and wanted a piece of the Boppy, too. I couldn't help but laugh...but come on guys! Come August, I can tell we're going to have some problems. The animals really do rule the roost, but I think Annabelle will have something to say about that! ;0)

1 comment: