Well, today was an interesting visit. To start with, I've been having some leg pain and tenderness in my upper left leg. My doctor decided to order me another doppler to have it checked out and make sure that there aren't any blood clots or anything to worry about. She's pretty sure it's just a nerve, but to be on the safe side I have to report to the hospital at 7:30 in the morning for another doppler! Lovely! Nothing like morning traffic on 75! Secondly, after measuring my belly and going off of the last sonogram I had, she is predicting that Annabelle is going to be about an eight and a half pound baby. Oh my! At first she told me that she looked like she'd probably be about 7 or 7 and a half pounds. Then she saw I was only 33 weeks, and she was thinking I was 35. So, I guess that means Annabelle is weighing in at about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Could this mean I'll have her two weeks early?!? I'm not holding my breath! :0) I am a little anxious about the REALLY big head coming from a REALLY big baby, and possibly a REALLY big rip, but like I told a friend earlier today, I'd do it a million times to get her here safely! I just hope she can wear all the cute outfits that people bought for her! I have so many adorable newborn things! I guess we'll see...
On a different note, I only gained two pounds since my last visit! I got a thumbs up from my doctor instead of "the look", so I'm pretty excited about that!
Her due date is getting closer and closer and I'm getting very excited about meeting her. I just keep wondering what she'll look like. I have it in my head she'll look like her daddy. I don't know why, I just think she will. That wouldn't be such a bad thing...he's a pretty good looking' guy with his tall, dark looks! :0)
...until next time!
4 comments:
You know, I had in my head that Matthew would come out w/red hair or light blonde hair...so it was a shocker when he came out with dark, dark brown hair. :)
When I saw your husband Thursday we started making guesses on when Annabelle will actually be here! Sorry Jen, my guess is Aug. 25th. Jonas wants it to be the 4th on his birthday but him and Austin agreed on the 15th...We will see...
I'm so excited for you! Now I know more about what a doppler is. Glad everything is ok! Having her early might not be so bad - I had Garrison a month earlier and thought I would die if I had to go another day - can't imagine if I would have carried him full term!
Hey girl... they told me that my daughter was going to be around 9 pounds... she was going to be huge they said... she ended up weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces... so don't fret... Also, I agree with your friend about the dark hair thing... I assumed my daughter would be bald since her brother was bald... she came out with a head full of black hair. Now, a year later, it's blonde blonde blonde!!! Godd luck!!!
Post a Comment