June
Oh, I hope this tank top will be able to make it one more month! It's getting pretty snug! We ended this month with Annabelle being about the size of a pineapple.
I think the month of June was the best I've felt! I still had lots of energy and didn't really feel like I was carrying a bunch of weight. I kept pretty busy this month - finished up the last week of school, taught Vacation Bible School, took Joey to soccer camp and even suffered through the heat for an hour and a half to watch him, and went to the Jonas Brothers concert. I felt good enough to do all of these things and had a blast during all of it! June was a good month. It wasn't until July hit that the heat, swelling, and the weight of my belly on my feet started getting to me. I feel like I did do a lot of growing this month. I'm excited that I should only have one more monthly pic to take and then Annabelle will be here! This pregnancy has gone by so fast! It seems like just yesterday I wasn't even showing and was just in my beginning stages. I'm so eagerly awaiting her arrival! I can tell with the heat and the weight on my feet this month is going to prove to be more of a challenge for me. I plan on staying indoors as much as I can and taking it easy. And as all of my mommy friends are advising me, sleeping as much as possible. Even though, that is getting a little more difficult, but I've always been a good sleeper! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers out there!
1 comment:
Look at that belly, you look great!! Wow the size of a pineapple…she is really growing. This Texas heat is killing me and I’m not even pregnant so take your friends advice and stay inside. It’s great that things worked out so you have the summer off towards the end of the pregnancy.
Post a Comment