Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Doctor's Visit No. 11.
Not a whole lot to report from this visit that was different from last time. I gained another two pounds, blah! Which means that last time I gained a pound a week, and this time I gained two pounds in one week. However, I didn't get "the look" and she even said that my weight looked good...so I guess I won't complain. I'm supposed to have a visit a week now, but my doctor is going to be out of town next week so I'll be waiting another two weeks before I go back. I asked her about the "contractions" I've been having lately. These consist of tightening and some pressure in my lower stomach. Since I've never had a baby before, I keep thinking that I'm going to miss something. I know all of you moms who have been through childbirth and labor are laughing at me. You're probably thinking something like, "Yeah Jennifer, you're going to just be oblivious to those horrid pains shooting across your stomach!" Lol...I know, I know - sounds silly, but I asked her when should I be worried and what should I just ignore. She said that whatever I could ignore means, no labor. What I can't ignore and when I'm in excruciating pain, that's the time to come in. Good! I feel at ease now! So far, the contractions I've been feeling I can sleep through or go about my daily routine with no or little problem. So far, so good. I'm just really trying to take in these last few weeks and mentally note every little thing. I don't want to forget any details about this special time. Thanks for all of you who have been a part of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think you're silly at all. All pregnancies and labors are different. Plus it's only been almost 4 years (wow!) since I've had Garrison and I don't remember a lot of the details. That's why it's so important to document everything. I'm sure you're so great at that! I was not so hot at it. haha
Post a Comment