Sunday, May 31, 2009

Belly Pics by 365 Photography

My good friend and fellow-teacher, Krista, came over a couple of weeks ago to do some "belly" pics to display at my work shower. She did an amazing job! Especially considering that I'm not too keen on pictures of myself just because of the weight-gain (totally my own doing...and I don't mean the weight gain in my belly. That kind of weight gain is perfectly welcomed!) and just not feeling "like myself", but I also don't want to miss anything during this special time in my life and one of the best ways not to miss it, is by photographing it. Below are just a few of my many favs that Krista took. If you're looking for an awesome and affordable photographer... check out http://www.365photography.net/. I highly reccommend it! :0)















2 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

I love them. Pregnancy looks good on you. :o)

Alexandra Julianne said...

Love the pictures, you look so cute prego....