Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Showered" with Blessings!

Last Wednesday was my work shower. My wonderful team put it all together and the wonderful people that I work with were there to shower me with gifts for Annabelle. It was so amazing! I work with such thoughtful and giving people! I was given so many wonderful things! I can't even begin to explain how much everyone and everything meant to me! I absolutely love this second family of mine, and I'm so lucky to go to work everyday and feel that I am spending time with family. Below are the pictures from this fun day and all the wonderful blessings I was showered with. I have to say, it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for my wonderful team getting together and thoughtfully and carefully planning it all out. Courtney, Kelly, Krista, Kate, Manda, Angie, and Julie - you guys are the BEST and I couldn't have handpicked a more wonderful group of people to work with! I love you all! Thanks for everything!


My cake - made by Julie's aunt-in-law.


Mrs. Harris and her very creative self made this for Annabelle! How cute!

Courtney's famous punch!
The gift table!



Me and my AMAZING team!

My mom was there to share in the fun with me!

My mom wrapped up the dress I came home from the hospital in to give to me!



Sweet Cori knitted this dress just for Annabelle! Isn't it precious??

Sweet Reagan gave me a box of goodies!

This gift meant a lot! When I was first pregnant with Annabelle, at work, we started calling her Blueberry since that's about the size she was when I found out! The name stuck and Reagan made a bag for me called, "The Bag of Blueberry!" How cute!

Fourth Grade gave me diapers!!!!!!!!!!!

Second grade put together a bag of fun stuff!

Most importantly of all, they gave me a "green" book - environmentally friendly reading!

Jill and Lauren have been stocking up on girly things for sometime now! Look at these precious outfits they bought for her!



The Specials Areas ladies were AWESOME to put this tub of necessities together for me! I had so much fun opening it!



I got a bottle sanitizer!!

Julie, Krista, and Angie!

First Grade's gift...

Yay!! My Bath Center! I can't wait to use this to give her baths!!

From my team...

It's my Boppy bouncy chair!! So excited!

These were my "belly" pics that Krista came over and took. They turned out AMAZING! I'll be posting them when she has them finished!

Me and Kelly!

Me and Courtney!

I couldn't have asked for a better shower and better people to spend that time with! Thank you, everyone, for such a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

Looks like you had a great shower! :) The Groves 'family' always did a good job with those htings.

twulynnwilson said...

Looks like you had fun!! these are the best times!!! can't wait to see her picture!!!

Jewels said...

Awwww, great pics. Looks like you work with some great girls! You're a lucky one Missy.