This weekend Austin and I drove down to Houston to see Evan and Nicole, and for the first time, baby Audrey! I was so excited to FINALLY get to meet this little angel that I had only seen pictures of. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her! She was an absolute angel, and so precious. I was able to get a taste of mommy-hood and seeing what having a newborn is really like. I loved every minute of it. However, Saturday night I did zonk out at 8:45, and all I had done that day was help Nicole with feedings and then we took Audrey shopping. That was a bit of an eye-opener! I loved it, though. I had so much fun seeing my best friend and her baby. I can't wait for Annabelle to get here and for her and Audrey to grow up together like her mother and I did!
Poor Audrey was exhausted when we took this picture!
Audrey and Annabelle's first picture together!!
Us with Audrey...and she's wearing the bow I made for her!
What a great weekend! Nicole and Audrey - miss you so much, already! See you girls in a couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment