Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Friday, October 23, 2009
My Little Gator
The other night we went over to Nick and Kelly's house for dinner. I was so excited to put AB in her gator outfit. This was the first outfit I ever recieved as a gift for her. Kelly bought it for me when I first found out I was pregnant, and it's so fitting because it has little gators all over it which is the mascot at the elementary school where we teach. She is definitely a Groves Gator in training. It is a size NB and I haven't been able to put her in it yet because it hasn't been cold enough! The second it got cold enough I put her in it and she fit, barely! Her little toes were pretty snug in the little feet of the outfit, but it worked! She looked adorable, and I was so glad for Aunt Kelly to see her in it! Here's some pics of my little, bright-eyed Gator!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adorable!
She is too cute for words! I can't wait to meet her! When can we grab coffee?
Post a Comment