Sunday, October 25, 2009

2 Months Old

Oh my sweet little AB,

You're two months old! How time flies when you're having fun, and boy, is Mommy having fun! I never knew being a Mommy could be so rewarding! You are just the best baby and so easy going! Your Daddy and I keep pinching ourselves in hopes we don't wake up from this wonderful dream!! You are a dream baby for many reasons, and as you get older it just keeps getting better. Here is what you have been up to this month:


You are still a sleeper. Yes, ma'am. You sleep through the night for seven to eight hours at a time. Mommy actually sleeps more now than before you were born. I can still at this point, count on napping with you. When we get home in the afternoon, I know that I can lay you down beside me and you will take a short snooze with me. These are some of my most favorite times with you, Annabelle.
You are SO go-with-the-flow! Daddy and I can take you anywhere and you rarely fuss or make a peep. You are very much content with where you are at all times.

You are holding your head up like a pro! Miss Andrea (you're amazing sitter!), just made a comment to me the other day how strong you were and how you are doing so good with that! I've noticed it more and more, too!
You love to talk to us. This month you have really found your voice, and it's music to Mommy and Daddy's ears! You get that precious tounge of yours going, and you jibber and jabber about something for minutes at a time. We don't know what you're saying ,yet, but you sure do! I love it so much that I recorded it on my phone, and now your sweet voice is my ring tone!
You have just recently been able to fit into some of your 3 month clothes. How I'll hate when I can't put clothes on you that say "NB" anymore! Although, there are so many outfits that I can't wait for you to grow into. Have I mentioned that you have a TON of clothes?

You are so happy! You give Mommy and Daddy the biggest smiles! I love it when I see those big, beautiful gums of yours! And, you've recently started this sweet high-pitched squeal that comes along with your smiles. This is how we know you are really happy.

We've recently noticed you like to watch t.v. The other night you were in your bouncy and your eyes were GLUED to the t.v. I looked at your Daddy and told him that you are definitely his daughter! In fact, Daddy picked you up out of your bouncy to cuddle with you, and you demanded to be put back in your seat so you could watch t.v. It was funny (even though Daddy took it a little personal!!)

Even though you are still considered a "new born" (just for one more month!) you are showing signs of big girl things. You want to talk so bad! I can tell that we are most definitely going to have a chatty little girl on our hands - like mother, like daughter I guess! You still don't go anywhere without a bow. And as you can see, sometimes you aren't always crazy about them. I can't help but laugh when these big bows fall over your eyes. However, you don't find it very funny...so I try to leave them off of you while you are in your carrier.


You have so many people who love you and want to be around you. You are going to be blessed with lots of friends, family and surrogate aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm already amazed at how you respond to children as opposed to adults. You are much more relaxed and calm when you are in the arms of your cousin or your good friend Anna.

Oh sweet angel, we love you so much!! You are already such a sweet little lady and I can't tell you how much joy you bring to our lives. As I look forward to the coming months and admiring how much you will have grown I will so miss these days. You are so sweet to watch and I love your noises and your sweet newborn baby smells. I don't want to miss a thing!
Love you,
Mommy

No comments: