
In the room she was so good! I stripped her down to her diaper so she could be weighed and checked before Dr. Straughn came in. At this check up, she weighed 10 lbs 13 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. She was pretty much in the 50th percential for everything, whereas at her 2 week check up she was in the 90th percentile for length, so she's evened out some!
She was in the best mood, and waited so patiently in my arms until the doctor got there. When I layed her down on the table she was all sprawled out and just kept looking at me like, "where am I, mommy?" When Dr. Straughn came in he answered all of my million questions that I always ask and he answered them all and was very patient with me. We LOVE Dr. Straughn. I asked to get a picture of him and AB. He's such a good pediatrician and so loving in his care to his patients. We're lucky to have found him.
No comments:
Post a Comment