Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sitting Up

My big girl sat up for the first time on 3/3/10. It started out as an experiment to see if she could do it. I sat her down, kept my hand behind her so she wouldn't fall over, and when I took my hand away, she stayed!! It wasn't too much longer after that that she started swaying and I caught her before she fell, but after practicing a few times she got the hang of it. These pics were taken later on that day. I think it's so cute how she has her little hand out propping herself up. *Sigh* she just keeps growing and growing. Such a big girl - mommy is so proud!





4 comments:

Marci said...

Awww, what a big girl!! I LOVE that last pic....her eyes are beautiful!

Dewawn Wiest said...

She's precious. I hope we can see you both soon!

Krista said...

love the outfit :)

Dewawn Wiest said...

Love that blanket, too!:o)