Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Spring Break 2010: Houston Bound!
Spring break is always such a treat for me, because I get the whole week off and Austin always takes the week off with me. Every spring break for the last two years, we've gone to Destin and lounged around in a condo and laid out on the beach. Well, this spring break was a little different since Miss AB is with us now. We didn't think that she's quite ready for a 13 hour car ride to Florida, yet. Heck, I can barely stand the drive, myself! So, after getting hardwoods installed the first part of the week, we reserved the last part of the week to drive down to Houston to stay with my BFF and her baby. I could hardly wait! I LOVE going to Evan and Nicole's house. It's in such a beautiful part of Houston (Spring) and their house is gorgeous. We had a blast hanging out and just taking it easy - my kind of spring break! It was especially fun to see the girls finally interact with eachother. For a while there, it was just Audrey interacting with Annabelle. Annabelle loved Audrey, but still can't keep up with her. Audrey is on the move and about to start walking. I love the pictures we took of the girls and all four of us! It was a blast and I can't wait to go back in two weeks for Audrey's first birthday! Check out pictures of the fun we had!
So sweet, Audrey would take Annabelle's pacie from her, but try and give her hers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, such sweet pics. I always love little friend pictures! Cute girls!
Post a Comment