Saturday, August 21, 2010

AB's First Haircut

{WARNING: These pictures contain that of a graphic nature - I am not wearing any makeup! Feel free to turn away if it is too much to bear!}

Last Saturday, a week before the big day, AB and I went with Amy and Anna to Cool Cuts to get haircuts for the girls. Anna decided to chop hers off, and AB was in serious need of a bang trim! So, off we went for haircuts.

When we got there, we put AB in a car chair, and she wasn't so fond of the idea...

After a minute she got used to the idea of sitting in it, and I was able to explain to the lady just what I wanted done.


And then, she busted out the scissors and cape, and all was not right with the world, anymore...



Luckily, lollipops seem to make everything better.



AB did great as long as Mommy was holding the lollipop and Anna was in sight.


It was hard for me at first because she started looking like a little boy.

And she did NOT like the buzzing of the electric shaver.

Almost done! Check out the crazy amount of lollipop slobber going down the front of her!
Ta-da! The finished product!
AB and her BFF!


Then, it was Anna's turn!

Unfortunately, we couldn't stick around for the "after" shot of Anna's hair. AB and I had to get home, get dressed and head to Jonas and Jill's wedding, where we would see Daddy! But take my word for it, Anna's hair looks precious!!!!
Cool Cuts gave us a little bag with one of her curls and a sheet to put her picture on of her first hair cut! I already stashed her curl away in a safe place. My big girl is growin' fast!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Awww, I love the pitiful crying pics....sweet girl! She looks so cute, and so grown up!