Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's Been a Long Time Coming: "Uncle" Jonas' and "Aunt" Jill's Wedding

Saturday, we had the privilege of being a part of a very special day. Jonas and Jillian Palamino said, "I do" on August 14, 2010. I have to say, it was probably the sweetest wedding ceremony I've ever been to...and my ceremony was pretty sweet! They had the entire congregation come up and join them in prayer. People placed their hands on the couple and we all prayed over them. What an amazing way to start off their marriage. It was so precious, it brought tears to almost everyone's eyes, including the bride and groom. I think that was one of my favorite parts of the ceremony. I would peek up at the two of them during the prayer, and notice Jonas wiping tears from Jill's face...melted my heart. Austin was a groomsmen, and he looked so handsome! It was such a wonderful night!

Here is Austin, AB and the bride. I love how AB is looking at her. It starts here with little girls. This is where they want to be the "princess" someday. Can you imagine what AB was thinking as she saw this gorgeous girl in this gorgeous dress?


Before we left for the reception, Daddy had to get some AB sugars.
AB and her man (well, one of them). Dylan and his "Nanabelle," as he calls her. So precious!

Check out those eyes! Watch out ladies, AB has her dibs on him!

So sweet!

Austin and Jen - Take 1

Austin and Jen - Take 2...much better!

AB, Jill and myself.


Daddy and AB had a blast dancing! This girl loved being on the dance floor with her Daddy!



Talk about a blast! AB couldn't get enough of her Uncle Tony. She wanted him over Austin and I most of the night!



AB, Daddy and Lackey getting down with their bad selves...really though, Lackey?


Dollar dance with the Groom! And yes, AB did pay $1 to dance with the Groom. I love these pictures of AB and Jonas!



Oh my goodness, it was such a beautiful wedding and fun reception. These two have been waiting for this day for a long time, and I'm overjoyed that we were able to be a part of it! Jill and Jonas, we love you guys so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sooooo thankful for your little family!! We love y'all SOOO VERY MUCH! If AB was walking she would have been our flower girl!! Thank you for being such an amazing couple to look up to! I can not wait for all the insanity that is going to come from this lifetime friendship!

Marci said...

What a sweet wedding - sounds amazing. I love AB on the dance floor and I'm cracking up at your "take 1" pic with Austin. lol! Great pics!